33+ How Much Do Wedding Dress Alterations Cost At David's Bridal Pics

33+ How Much Do Wedding Dress Alterations Cost At David's Bridal Pics. My sister's db wedding dress was $500. Her alterations at db were another $500.

I M Having Dress Regret Really Hope My Davids Bridal Seamstress Can Do What I Want Weddingdress
I M Having Dress Regret Really Hope My Davids Bridal Seamstress Can Do What I Want Weddingdress from external-preview.redd.it
I went into david's bridal to try on a few dresses they asked for a lot of information such as my address, cell phone number, wedding date so beside my better judgment i end up at david's bridal because my mother wanted me to go. The alterations they claim i need cost more than the dress itself! While it is advisable to use.

I was going to go somewhere else, but they dont do wedding dresses!

Dawn/ long sleeve bridal gown, crystal embroidery dress, high collar wedding dress, open back. How much did you spend on the bridesmaid dress, including alterations? They make it very difficult to return items in order to keep your money. I got my dress at a david's bridal sale for $150.


Comments